Red Stone Approach
Red Stone Drilling's approach to well project management covers all aspects of the well from concept to production.
Our approach is designed to assist small independent operators who maybe embarking on their first exploration.
well or for larger operators with high operation activity and a lack of available resources.
Red Stone Drilling can assist with:
- Conceptual and detailed well design.
- Drilling & Completion Programmes.
- Rig site selection.
- Rig selection, inspection and acceptance.
- Equipment procurement.
- Well Project Management Documentation.
- Operational management.
- Cost engineering and AFE preparation.
- Contract design and management.
- Legislative requirements.
- Third party services tendering and selection.
Red Stone Drilling has the in-house experience to use 'SideKick', a state-of-the -art gaskick simulator developed by Schlumberger. Sidekick is widely used in the industry to analyse well control events and during the planning phases of HP/HT wells.
Our software toolkit to assist with well engineering projects include::
- Casing design.
- Hydraulics design.
- Torque & Drag.